The Country® Collection Bella™ pellet stove transcends time with a stunning design that fuses contemporary lines with traditional curves. The Bella’s premium technological features—such as an innovative LCD screen that displays the stove’s operating mode—allow easy, uncomplicated operation. Quiet, efficient operation is assured through a direct-current brushless auger motor, an isolated double-cushioned combustion fan, and advanced controls that adjust feed rates based on whether the fan is on or off. This cast-iron beauty unites the classic charm of yesterday with the dynamic performance of tomorrow.
- Beautifully detailed cast-iron in painted Black or enameled Espresso Brown.
- Decorative stone inset panels; Beatrice Soapstone, Gallo Veneziano, Tan Brown.
- Traditional brick panel kit
- Quiet operation mode allows the convection fan to operate independently of combustion/feed rate.
- Completely sealed combustion system compatible for use with 100% outside air for maximum efficiency.
- Double-cushioned combustion fan assembly for quieter operation.
- Direct-current brushless auger motor benefits include: quieter operation, superior reliability, faster start-ups and more consistent fuel delivery.
Ease of Operation
- Easy-to-use LCD screen displays the stove’s operating mode for more user control.
- Convenient and direct access to components simplifies cleaning and service.
- Multi-directional air-wash system for superior viewing area and cleanliness.
- Large 75-lb. hopper.
- 3 Decorative stone inset panel choices.
- Traditional brick panel kit.
- Panels: Beatrice Soapstone, Gallo Veneziano Stone, Tan Brown
- Stove Finishes: Brown Enamel, Painted Black
- Remote Control
- Wall Thermostat
- Brand: Lennox
- Type: Stove
- Fuel: Pellet
- Venting: 3" Vent
- Hopper Capacity: 75 Pounds