As elegant as it is efficient, the Grandview™ 230 wood-burning stove raises the standard for home heating. Expansive, durable ceramic glass gives you unobstructed views of the fire and allows for easy heat transfer. An advanced refractory system helps put more heat into the room —and less up the chimney— delivering the perfect amount of radiant heat to create a cozy atmosphere. And a wide array of high-quality, versatile styling options means that the Grandview will easily complement any décor.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Tall opening provides and expansive view of the burning fire.
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation.
- Innovative heat exchanger creates 32% more surface area than a standard design resulting in more heat entering the room.
- High-density firebrick retains heat, resulting in increased efficiency.
- Optional 700-CFM variable-speed blower quickly moves heat from the stove into your room.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
Ease of Operation
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
- Optional ash drawer allows collection of ash from inside the firebox, for easy maintenance and convenient cleanup.
- Decorative door trim in standard Black, Brushed Nickel or Nickel allow customization to your style.
- Choice of steel legs, cast legs or pedestal.
- Louvers available in Black or Brushed Nickel add an elegant accent.
- Doors: Black, Brushed Nickel-Plated, Nickel
- Legs: Black Coastal, Black Olympic, Brushed Nickel Coastal, Brushed Nickel Olympic, Lakeview, Nickel Coastal, Nickel Olympic
- Louvers: Black, Brushed
- 700 CFM Blower
- Leg Ash Drawer
- Pedestal Ash Drawer
- Brand: Lennox
- Type: Stove
- Fuel: Wood
- Heating Capacity: 1,200- 2,200 Sq. Feet
- Venting: 6" Vent
- View Style: Front View