The Striker™ S160 is among the lowest-emissions, non-catalytic stoves made anywhere in the world. Combined with its simple good looks, it possesses one of the most efficient combustion system ever made in a wood stove. The hand-crafted Striker performs exceptionally well, even at the low burn setting, allowing you to achieve the long, clean burns you desire – leaving your home warm and your mind at ease.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Constructed from premium materials, like heavy-gauge stainless steel for dependable performance and striking appearance.
- Ceramic-fiber blanket utilizes technology developed by NASA that has 10 times the insulation value of firebrick, radiating heat back into the firebox and creating higher efficiencies and cleaner gas.
- Uniquely designed refractory baffle assists in igniting fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions.
- Stainless steel afterburner tubes mix oxygen with unburned gases and smoke to create a secondary burn, lowering fuel costs.
- Heavy-duty door contains no nuts or washers, forming a 360° seal for long-lasting durability.
- EPA Phase II-certified for clean and efficient operation.
Ease of Operation
- singular draft control for simple operation and burn rate adjustment.
- Two distinct door styles, five unique door finishes and a choice of glass styling options for a customized look.
- Pedestal or leg choices provide customization for personalized styling preference.
- Doors (Traditional or Arch) : Black, Brushed Gold-Plated, Brushed Nickel-Plated, Nickel-Plated
- Etched Glass: Cattails, Evergreen, Floral, Sails
- Legs: Cascade, Olympic 24K Gold-Plated, Black, Brushed Gold-Plated, Nickel-Plated
- Ash Drawer
- Brand: Lennox
- Type: Stove
- Fuel: Wood
- Heating Capacity: 700 - 1,400 Sq. Feet
- Venting: 6" Vent
- View Style: Front View